Our V-tek Hygienic Filter Range V-Tek Hygienic Filters are available from stock in three different designs, Y-type, In-line and 90 degree. All Bodies manufactured from 316L stainless steel.
The filter bodies are manufactured with optional end connections and are supplied with various polished finishes inside and outside (see technical details).
A strong wire screen element, manufactured from 316L stainless steel welded and polished, provides a much stronger filtration unit than woven mesh which tends to collapse under pressure. The filter is designed to work with a flow direction from the outside to the inside with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar. This makes it ideal for C.I.P/S.I.P. but also can be cleaned by hand or back flushed and will not collapse if accidental reverse flow takes place. A metal to metal seating arrangement eliminates potential leakage problems, with the clamp gasket being the only seal. Gaskets are available in various materials depending on application.
Filters Special Features:
- Filter Body: Manufactured from 316L stainless steel.
- Filter Element: Manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel. Available elements include Perforated and Wedge wire.
- Easy to assemble/disassemble for ease of cleaning.
- A metal to metal seating arrangement eliminates potential leakage problems
- Diameters: Available from 1” – 6” OD. See specifications below.
- Materials: All wetted parts are manufactured from 316/316L Stainless Steel. Other parts 304.
- Specification: US3A, Weld, RJT, DIN, SMS, ISO, IDF.
- Filter Ends: Clamp, Weld, Male, Female, Threaded.
- Max Working Pressure: 10 Bar Max.
- Temperature: – 10 ° C to + 120 ° C (dependent on seal material)
- Seal Material: EPDM, Silicone, Viton, PTFE. Other materials available on request.
- Surface Finish: Brushed Polish ID/OD Ra <0.5 μm, Glass bead blast, Mirror Polish, Electro polish.