All Bodies manufactured from 316L stainless steel.
The filter bodies are manufactured with optional end connections and are supplied with various polished finishes inside and outside (see technical details).
Filters Special Features:
- Filter Body: Manufactured from 316L stainless steel.
- Filter Element: Manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel. Available elements include Perforated and Wedge wire.
- Easy to assemble/disassemble for ease of cleaning.
- A metal to metal seating arrangement eliminates potential leakage problems
- Diameters: Available from 1” – 6” OD. See specifications below.
- Materials: All wetted parts are manufactured from 316/316L Stainless Steel. Other parts 304.
- Specification: US3A, Weld, RJT, DIN, SMS, ISO, IDF.
- Filter Ends: Clamp, Weld, Male, Female, Threaded.
- Max Working Pressure: 10 Bar Max.
- Temperature: – 10 ° C to + 120 ° C (dependent on seal material)
- Seal Material: EPDM, Silicone, Viton, PTFE. Other materials available on request.
- Surface Finish: Brushed Polish ID/OD Ra <0.5 μm, Glass bead blast, Mirror Polish, Electro polish