• Materials: All wetted parts are manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel. EPDM on seal.
• Max Working Pressure: 10 bar (140 psi) 3/4” – 11/2” and 10 bar (140 psi) 2” – 4”.
• Temperature Rating: – 10 ° C to + 90 ° C
• Seal Material: EPDM and Viton.
• Surface Finish: ID/OD Brushed polish. ID Ra <0.8 μm, OD Ra <0.6 μm
The HSS hygienic inline Push-fit check valve is used with new or existing pipework. The valve is designed to seal against the ID of ferrules. Typically ferrule Tee pieces. It can be inserted and removed as required by hand.
The valve fits most standard union parts including BS, US3A and others with similar ID dimensions.
The compact push fit design fits inside a single fitting and requires no additional space in the line. Its size makes it extremely economical when compared to full-bodied valves.
The valve can also be used as a low pressure relief valve or vacuum breaker by using the desired spring settings.