V-TEK™ Non return valves allow product to flow in only on direction. Non Return valves are fitted to product lines to ensure product flows in one direction where the pressure may cause a reverse flow, this application is usually used to stop damage to pumps and other equipment.
V-TEK™ Non Return Valves are manufactured in 316 and have proven functionality and reliability on all industry applications. Our unique sanitary design makes it possible to get high flow rates through the valve while still allowing full internal functionality. They are used extensively in dairy pipe lines, breweries and pharmaceutical industries
Hygienic food grade seal Kits for Non return valves are available from stock in EPDM and Viton.
Custom Valve ends are also available.
Special Features: –
- Unique Hygienic Design
- Easy to assemble/disassemble
- Spring activated plunger
General Characteristics: –
- Size Range: 1/2″ OD – 6″ OD, 25mm – 104mm, DN 25 – DN 100.
- Material: 316 Body, Piston & Spring. Disc forged 316L. Flange forged 316L.
- Standards: BS, 3A, IDF, SMS, DIN, 3A CLAMP.
- Seal Material: Food Grade EPDM body & piston seal.
- Pressure Rating: Max Pressure – 150psi / 10bar.
- Spare seal kits: Available ex-stock in EPDM and Viton Material.
- Valve Ends: Weld/Weld, Male/Male, Male/Female, Clamp/Ferrule.