V-TEK™ Sight Glasses have proven functionality and reliability. Our popular design makes this product easy to assemble/disassemble and hygienic.
- Unique Hygienic Design
- Easy to assemble/disassemble
- PYREX® Borosilicate glass which is a low alkali borosilicate heat resistant glass.
- Compared with other glasses, corrosion of PYREX® borosilicate glass by acids and distilled water is extremely low. It is the best and most suitable glass for Laboratory use.
- It offers excellent thermal properties with its coefficient of expansion being 1/3 of other commercial glass, resulting in high resistance to thermal shock.
- Full specification sheet for PYREX® Borosilicate available on request.
- 1” – 3” Max. Pressure = 10 Bar
- 4″ Max Pressure = 10 Bar
These ratings depend on type of seal used and line temperature.
Each Sight Glass undergoes high and low pressure testing before leaving the factory.
- Size Range: 1/2″ OD – 6″ OD, 25mm – 104mm, DN 25 – DN 100.
- Standards: BS, 3A, IDF, SMS, DIN, 3A CLAMP.
- Seal Material: Food Grade EPDM, SILICONE, VITON.
- Sight Glass Ends: Weld/Weld, Male/Male, Male/Female, Clamp/Ferrule.
- Material: 316 stainless steel body. Flange forged 316L.
- Glass: Clean, High pressure PYREX® Borosilicate glass.
- Pressure Rating: Max working pressure 10 Bar.
- Glass seals: EPDM